What a difference an extra 1 can make -1b | Forum

Ms. Julie FM-MM
Ms. Julie Apr 7 '16

He nodded “Yes I have learned my lesson and I am sorry for how I acted. I am also very grateful for the lesson and what to thank you for using the flame on me. I ummm. I not sure what to say but having the penis burned has made me accept what you will now do to my balls. I have read about times when a man has had his penis slowly burned so it can’t be used again and thought it was very cruel but you were right to do it to me” 

He still did not want to be punished but said that because he had too although he did support the girls in some way. He wanted to submit to them as he felt now controlled by them.

He looked to Claire then back to Rachel “I hope you can forgive me and that you are both happy my penis has felt the flame enough for my behavior. If not please continue burning it ”

The two girls looked at each other then back at him and Claire added “Yes I think you have burned enough now onto your testicles”

“Would you like to start Rachel?”

“Sure”

Rachel then lined up and aimed at is balls. She launched her leg forward.

KICK!

He screwed up his face “OOOOOOOOOOUCH”

KICK!

She struck his balls nicely so them both took the force.

KICK!

Another well placed shot got the balls bouncing around.

KICK!

“That was a good one” added Claire as Rachel landed a good blow.

KICK!

“AAARRRRRRHHHHHH”

KICK! 

He was starting to struggle with the pain and was crying out. Rachel’s kicks were very well placed.

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

Rachel stopped after the tenth then they both watched him pull on the restraints as he was still in pain.

Claire said “The frame is holding his balls very still so you can get some great nut shots in”

“Yeah I agree. Would you like to continue his punishment?”

Claire lined up her foot then kicked as hard as she could.

KICK!

He threw his head back then cried at the pain.

KICK!

He thought Claire’s kicks were just as devastating. Both had hard platform shoes on that were the perfect tool to cause testicle damage.

KICK!

Having the penis taped up allowed them to observe the balls take each kick better. They could really see them bounce around.

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

Claire landed her tenth kick then breathed out “Wow that was fun. Your turn”

His testicles were now very sore as he could feel them begin to break. Being tied up like this really made him feel like he was submitting to the women’s will. Having his legs held apart on the frame presented the testicles in a way that made them the centre on the show. Now the pain made him think about the testicles being punished.

Rachel took aim then fired her leg forward.

KICK!

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!”

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

He cried out the whole time he was being kicked. The pain was getting more intense as the shoes were doing an excellent job of transferring force onto the testicles in a way that damaged them inside. He could feel the tiny tears in the flesh caused by the crusher were being pulled on by each kick. This caused him the sharp ripping pain that made him scream.

“You’ve taken 30 now so 82 more to go” Said Claire

He nodded as Claire stood in position. “Look Rachel his balls are starting to swell up now”

“Yeah they are looking bigger. Why don’t you see if you can add to that?”

KICK!

The first kick brought back the screams of pain.

KICK!

His leg muscles tightened randomly as he struggled with the pain

KICK!

“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!”

KICK!

He now had tears rolling down his checks as the agony continued.

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

After the 40th kick his balls rested at the bottom of his sac. With the short break in the kicks he could feel what had been done to his balls. He could feel sharp pains though out each testicle from breaks in the internal flesh as well as pressure on the balls caused by swelling.

Rachel cupped his balls to inspect them. “These feel a lot heavier in my hand. You can see they have swollen quite a bit. Also judging from his pain the damage the crusher did is being exasperated from each kick. I think his testicles are coming along very well”

Next Claire cupped the balls then nodded in agreement “They are coming along well. They are quite badly damaged for only 40 kicks even if they were very expertly applied”

He breathed deeply as the two girls smiled at each other. 

“Using that crusher has really had an effect”

He then inquired “Are you pleased with the damage you have caused?”

They both nodded and Rachel said “Yes we are progressing very well”

“Progressing do you mean until rupture?” He said with a gulp.

“Yes that is what we mean as it is the goal but we did not want to worry you Lister”

“That was nice of you but its ok. I know you are going to rupture them but what happens if they rupture before 112 kicks are finished?”

Claire said “Then we continue kicking you. Even after rupture the cords still remain intact so the testicles still feel pain even when they are ripped open”

He looked down “I understand and thank you girls for your hard work. I am sure you were busy when I walked in here but you all stopped to punish me correctly. So thank you, you two are very good at this”

They were both a little taken back but they both smiled then Claire added "You're welcome Lister"

Rachel stood in front of him to continue the work. She raised her foot as he watched then he saw it fly forward into his manhood.

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

He still screamed for a minute after Rachel had given him his 50th kick. The pain was now getting worse as the balls started to fail. As the pain subsided he still felt submissive to the women and respected the formal way he was being punished. 10 kicks were administered by each girl causing pain and damaging the balls. He found it to be very professional as he was like a spectator to his own castration who could feel it happen. He was not sure why he felt such submission but he did not fight it.

“Good job Rachel they are really swollen now. His right one is a bit bigger so you might have ripped something inside that ball”

Rachel looked at the sac “Yeah it is a little bigger why don’t you give him another 10 and see if you can make it swell even more?”

“Sure will”

Claire then stood in front of the man. He looked right at her as he was held in place with his balls hanging down. He closed his eyes as he saw her launch her foot at him.

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

After his 60th kick it was clear he could no longer hold himself up as he was overcome with pain. His testicles had remained in position despite his body convulsing. Claire had managed to get his right ball to swell a little more but it was still whole.

“O god it hurts!” He said with much struggle.

Rachel put her hand on the side of his face “Are you ok Lister?”

“Yeah I’m ok but my right ball feels like it is being ripped a part. It’s so painful”

Rachel cupped his balls then inspected his right one “No its still intact but it is very swollen so a blood vessel probably burst as I kicked you the Claire added it that. It will be interesting to see if it survives the next 10 kicks”

Claire then stepped aside so Rachel could work him. Rachel then launched her foot.

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

KICK!  KICK!

“AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!”

As he was kicked he screamed out constantly but after the 68th kick his scream was more twisted. His eyes opened wide and he looked at Rachel. She aimed for his right ball then launched her foot.

KICK!

The tip of her shoe landed on the right testicle and for a second Rachel felt it absorb the blow as the testicle acted as a cushion for her foot then it suddenly gave way. This had become the unmistakable and beautiful moment when the testicle wall rips open as the testicle ruptures.

He thrashed his head around from the pain then he realised he had one more to go.

KICK!

Another great kick but Rachel aimed for the left one so Claire could still play with the right one.

Claire said while smiling “Good job I saw the right one pop”

Rachel pushed some hair around her ear with one finger then responded “Yeah I felt it give way as I was applying force to it. It felt great, such a rush”

Claire grabbed the ball and his left one was intact but the right one was broken. It felt like a small half full rucksack so it needed a little more attention before it was fully destroyed. As this happened he just screamed out frantically without rest.

Claire stroked the side of his face to try to calm him. It took another minute for him to stop crying out then he just grit his teeth looking Claire in the eyes. He managed to say “What have you done to me”

Claire said smiling “well we did not think this would happen so early on but we have managed to rupture your right testicle. You were right about the pain in it Rachel gave if a few good kicks then it burst open”

“It hurts so much please.. No more. No more” Said Lister desperately.

Rachel said kindly “Now if you are having trouble cooperating we could use the flame again? Do you need to feel the flame Lister?”

He shook his head “No. No I’m ok please continue kicking me when you like”

“That’s better” said Rachel.

“So then Claire would you like to continue?”

“Don’t mind if I do”

He was panting heavily as he prepared for more testicle damage. Claire could see one ball was the oval shape but the other one was not very visible though his skin. Rachel had popped one so she wanted to.

KICK!

He resumed screaming as she struck both balls. He felt a shooting pain in his left ball which was the same pain he had felt in the right one before it popped. Then he felt her flatten his right ball tearing even more.

KICK!

He screams were constant and very loud.

KICK!

Claire found it easy to strike his last testicle as it was very swollen and heavy so it sunk to the bottom of the sac. Due to its size it was also easier to trap it against his body so Claire was taking full advantage of this to get it to burst.

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

KICK!

Claire felt the ball give way a little as she struck it.

KICK!

The left testicle now gave way fully as a large tear ripped across the outside and the innards were forced out.

KICK!

This kick was different for Claire as with both balls popped she felt her shoe hit his body as the testicles were now ruined.

KICK!

He screamed even more when he realized he had now been castrated. Then Claire stepped back after delivering the final kick of the set. He had taken 80 kicks and was now defeated. The girls looked at his broken sac as the familiar orbs were now gone and it was now a bag of mush.

Claire stepped forward placing both hands on his shoulders then smashed his sac with her knee. Once her knee connected with him she pushed it into him causing he eyes to widen as he continued screaming. She then slowly twisted her knee side to side as she grinded his broken balls.

She spent a few minutes grinding him like this before stepping back. He was breathing deeply still suffering but managed to look at the girls. Claire said “Well since we used the crusher on him I think we can let him off the other kicks. After all he no longer has testicle too kick”

Rachel laughed “Yeah I think you’re right shall I clamp the cords?”

“Yeah clamp them off then we’ll have to get him some medical attention”

Rachel handled his sac then using two pliers like devices clamped his cords causing his cries to resume.

Rachel looked at him and thought that even if the 112 kicks was a typo that was not their fault and if you sentence a man to over 100 kick you know there is a good chance or rupture. So they have not done anything wrong. Actually it would have been wrong for them not to rupture the balls because 112 kicks is asking for it. So this was a professionally preformed castration.

Claire was just happy to get some balls to pop. She loved breaking men and was glad to get this opportunity. Then both waited a few minutes for him to calm down as the clamps caused the area to numb.

Claire said “Are you ok Lister?’

He nodded “Yes I think I’m ok it still hurts. Are they both totally destroyed?”

Claire responded “Yes you have been successfully castrated”

He looked down “I understand”

Rachel asked “How do you feel about what has been done to you?”

“I feel bad I have lost my balls and I am sure it was a typo asking for so many kicks. But I understand you girls have to do your job so I can accept it I suppose. I think you were right to castrate me so I should thank you for your work. I couldn't believe how painful the kicks were especially the rupture”

“It’s ok I’m glad you accept it. What do you think about what we did to your penis?” Replied Rachel. 

“I deserved that. I can still feel it but I deserved that”

Rachel turned to Claire “Let’s call the nurse. He has taken his punishment well”

He raised his head to the two girls "I don't think I deserved to have my testicles destroyed but you had to do it. I think you both do this difficult job very well and more men should thank you for it"

Share:
Site Tour with Test Users

Site Tour with Test Users

Choose a test user to login and take a site tour.