India - Delhi

Singapore

The Coffee Shop -1a | Forum

Ms. Julie fm&mm busting
Ms. Julie Apr 7 '16

The Coffee Shop -1

Humorous. Contains ball-busting, castration (once graphic) and big tit themes

The Application

Jack stepped into the coffee shop focused; his application form held out in both hands ready to plant on the counter. He was no sooner inside than bumped by a pale young woman he mistook for a schoolgirl until he noticed that on top of the tiny uniform she was wearing an apron and happened to be carrying a tray of drinks. She righted herself and gave him a faint scowl before clomping away. Jack watched her go, intently eyeing her stunning attire: worn black shoes, knee high white socks, a short grey, plaid skirt and a thin white shirt. Her dirty blonde hair was of course up in pigtails.

‘Can I help you?’ called a breathless voice from behind the counter. Jack tore his eyes off the young waitress only to feast them on the buxom beauty at the till.

Flushed and glistening with effort, the till girl brushed her fringe out of her pretty face and forced a smile. Jack stood dumbly in front of her with the application still held out.

‘Oh, is this an application?’ she asked excitedly, promptly ripping the paper from Jack’s clammy grasp. She skimmed through it quickly and, with an unexpectedly squeal, she jumped on the spot causing her immense boobs to bounce so considerably that Jack was unable to take his eyes off them for the subsequent few seconds that they continued to jiggle.

‘You’re perfect!’ the girl had exclaimed before adding: ‘Just take a seat and wait – we close in a few minutes and then we’ll have a proper interview.’ Jack had nodded wordlessly and made his way to the closest seat, attempting to hide his embarrassingly evident erection.

He sat there for several minutes willing his hard-on to soften to a manageable size, but every time he thought it was flexible enough to bend into a less obvious position, the young waitress in the school uniform would stomp by in her heavy shoes to drop off drinks. And each time she set the drinks down she would bend casually at the hips causing her tiny skirt to slide up over the curve of her arse to reveal the obligatory white cotton knickers.

Jack could only sit with his hands across his lap and hope nobody noticed the rise of his errant member in proximity to the waitress.

But somebody, he felt, had noticed.

He had been purposely keeping the counter out of his line of sight as the mere glimpse of the till girl and her massive rack brought on the mental image of them bouncing in languid slow motion and caused his erection to be stirred back to full strength. Nevertheless, he was acutely aware of a stare burning into his tented crotch coming from behind that very counter.

He risked a sideways glance and saw immediately that he had been caught. It was not the till girl as he had suspected, but the girl who had been operating the coffee machine at the time he arrived. All Jack made out of her from behind was that she was tall and slim with platinum blonde hair and a nice, tight arse. Now from the front he could see she was no less stunning, but her beautiful face was fixed in an angry scowl directed toward him. Jack swallowed hard and felt his dick belatedly begin to shrivel.

Suddenly the girl turned away and in a strict Eastern European accent, called over the young waitress to collect some drinks. The pair exchanged brief words and the waitress picked up the coffees with a nod. She clomped over to Jack, who looked guiltily up at her, honestly expecting to be told to piss off, yet still not managing to avoid staring at her impressive rack. Instead, she said chirpily, ‘Judie says go wait in the back room while we close up.’

Jack nodded with relief and looked over at the girl called Judie to see her smiling back at him.

He did not even see the coffee mug slide off the waitress’ tray. He only felt its steaming contents splash over his lap before the heavy mug struck him squarely in the nuts. Jack’s legs kicked out in panic, catching the waitress’ shin.

‘Ouch!’ she cried lifting her leg to rub her shin; in the process flashing Jack the most breath-taking of up-skirts. Unfortunately, he was in no position to enjoy it as another mug of coffee toppled into his lap.

‘My dick!’ he squealed with anguish doubling.

‘Oh, here – let me help you,’ said the waitress, with perceivable resentment. She batted away his hands and her nimble fingers unzipped his flies.

The remaining customers, two office workers bitching about their bosses, watched on in amused disbelief as she proceeded to tug at his waistband whilst he struggled against and whimpering, ‘Please, no!’

‘They have to come off!’ she insisted, as the hilt of Jack’s cock came into sight.

The two office workers rose slightly out of their seats to witness the tug that would surely see Jack’s scalded, pink penis flop out into full view, but fortunately for Jack, the till girl rushed over with a bag of ice with which to cover his schlong and spare his humiliation.

‘Ice!’ she cried. ‘I have ice!’

Unfortunately though, she planted it so firmly into his crotch that his much-abused testicles began to spasm and up popped his semi-erect dick to squirt countless globs of hot man-fat into the unsuspecting till girl’s cavernous cleavage.

She shrieked and pulled back causing her heavy tits to slap together with a wet splash.

When his balls were finally emptied, Jack seemed to calm to the point of unconsciousness. He slumped back into his seat and went completely limp.

Jack awoke in the back room, naked from the waist down, a bag of ice the only thing shielding his pink privates from the scrutiny of the three girls before him. He looked at them all uncomfortably and then down at his crotch.

‘Oh, you’re okay’ reassured the till girl, who had stripped down to her bra as her shirt had been soiled with spunk. ‘We checked down there.’

‘Yeah, nothing’s hard-boiled,’ said the waitress; sounding disappointed. She had taken her hair out of pigtails and rolled down her socks to reveal a darkening bruise.

Judie, the most senior of the trio, was uninterested in Jack’s coming round. She poured over his application instead. She seemed wholly unimpressed and when she was through reading, she looked up from the paper and gave his crotch the same look. Finally, she spoke. ‘You work in a coffee shop before.’ She stated coldly. ‘You know to use till? Make sandwiches, yes?’

Jack stared at her confused. Then, he realized: this was his interview. After all that had happened, they were still giving him an interview!

‘I know how to work a till, yes,’ he said. ‘I didn’t make sandwiches in the last place I worked ’cause we sold them pre-made, but I make sandwiches in my spare time, you know… to eat,’ he added lamely. Judie stared at him severely, the till girl smiled sweetly and the waitress snorted at his discomfort.

Jack suddenly became very aware that the ice in the bag was rapidly melting and would soon leave him with only a bag of water with which to conceal his scalded organs. Not that it made much difference, he thought, as all the girls had apparently helped themselves to a close inspection of his good while he was unconscious, but still he asked, ‘Can I get a towel or something?’

‘Later,’ said Judie, dismissively, ‘We have questions. Gemma?’

The buxom till girl who had been so kind to Jack responded. ‘Erm…okay. Do you like to have a laugh?’

‘Sure,’ Jack said apprehensively.

‘Cool, ‘cause we do too. We’re always playing pranks or daring each other to do crazy stuff, aren’t we Lilly?’

‘Yeah,’ confirmed the young waitress with a grin. ‘Gemma dared me to come in today wearing my old school uniform even though I told her I barely fit in it anymore.’ Jack couldn’t help but notice she had all but the lowest of her shirt buttons fastened to allow room for her ample breasts and Lilly couldn’t help but notice his noticing. ‘I had a very localised growth spurt recently,’ she explained. She rolled her doughy tits around in her hands. ‘One-hundred percent natural, of course.’

Jack gulped and pressed the ice harder into his stiffening dick, hoping that the cold would subdue it.

‘In fact,’ Lilly continued with a mischievous grin, ‘seeing as how I’ve now done two dares in a row,’ she looked accusingly at Judie, ‘I have one for you, Gemma.’

‘Okay,’ said Gemma clapping her hands excitedly. ‘What is it?’

‘I dare you to take two ice cubes out of Jack’s bag and spend the rest of the interview rubbing them around your nipples.’

‘That’s so embarrassing’ said Gemma, sounding anything but embarrassed. Jack was stunned. The bra that kept her enormous jugs held so perfectly aloft was made of flimsy white cotton; the introduction of ice would be…Fuck! Jack felt his dick begin to stir.

Gemma jumped up from her seat, unintentionally making her barely contained jugs leap almost completely to freedom. She bounced over the Jack and bent to reach for the ice bag. Jack watched her huge tits bulge dangerously out of her bra as she changed stance and thrust her hand into the bag.

Jack squeaked, his whole body tensing dramatically. Gemma looked up at him quizzically.

‘Those aren’t ice cubes,’ he wheezed.

‘Then what are they... Oh!’

She quickly withdrew her hand and placed it apologetically over her mouth. Lilly burst into laughter; Judie simply gave a derisive chuckle and shook her head.

‘Are you okay,’ squeaked Gemma, hand still over mouth. Jack found the strength to nod, though his teeth were still bared in an agonised grimace. ‘I’ll just take two from the top,’ she said, quickly dipping her hand into the bag to retrieve two cubes. She skipped back to her seat and sat down, giving Lilly an embarrassed shrug to which Lilly returned a thumbs up.

When Jack’s eyes began to regain focus, he was delighted to see Gemma circling her nipples with the cubes. He was next overjoyed to see her nipples and the bra responding exactly as he had hoped. As the salmon pink of her areola became apparent, he thought the pain in his balls was almost worth it... almost.

‘I’ve seen enough,’ announced Judie, sounding suddenly bored. ‘You start tomorrow. Five days trial. If we like, we hire.’

‘Wait,’ said Lilly, ‘I didn’t get to ask him a question. Jack,’ she said sweetly.

‘Uh-hu,’ said Jack, without taking his eyes off Gemma’s stiffening nipples.

‘Why do you shave your balls?’

Jack’s wide eyes locked immediately with Lilly’s. Even though he had been sat half-naked and in crippling ball-agony for the last half hour in front of three amused strangers, Jack hadn’t yet felt this humiliated.

Lilly giggled wickedly and added swiftly, ‘Never mind,’ before jumping up from her seat, grabbing her coat and disappearing out of the room, leaving Jack staring blankly at the empty seat.

Next stood Judie. ‘Tomorrow. Eight AM,’ she said coldly, before also leaving the room.

That left Gemma. The pair of them sat in silence until she took pity on him. ‘I’ll fetch your trousers,’ she said, standing; her bullet nipples jutting spectacularly through the transparent cotton.

Finally alone, Jack slumped into his chair and sighed. What an interesting day, he thought, knowing all the time that tomorrow would be even more so.

The First Day – 7:55AM

Jack turned up for work five minutes early; he had planned on being much earlier, but his aching ’nads had slowed his pace to a pained waddle. Still, once he caught sight of Gemma there would be a different type of swelling going on and that ought to take his mind off the pain.

‘Yay, we didn’t scare him off,’ Gemma cheered happily when she saw him enter.

Lilly rubbed her hands and eyed his package as she said, ‘I love fresh meat.’ Her hungry gaze unsettled Jack for a moment, but Gemma’s fantastic rack soon wrestled back his attention. Today she was wearing what appeared to be a casual corset – not that it affected her tits in any casual way. The constricting garment held her unfeasibly immense melons together and aloft to create a gravity-defying shelf of mouth-watering, jiggling tit-flesh that Jack wanted so badly to dive into headfirst.

Jack was still staring when Judie threw an apron in his gob-struck face. ‘Put this on,’ she ordered. ‘And get in back on sandwiches.’ Jack pulled the apron off his head and put it on as he walked behind the counter.

‘Hey, Gemma,’ said Lillian, ‘isn’t it your turn to give a dare?’ Jack turned away from the kitchen to listen intently.

‘Oh, yeah.’ The buxom blonde mulled it over for a short while before announcing, ‘I’ve got one!’ The staff gathered round expectantly; Jack was especially excited as he hoped Gemma would decide to get her own back on Lilly with a breast-related challenge.

‘The dare is for Jack and Judie to go naked from the waist down.’

Jack was stunned speechless. Judie wasn’t fazed: ‘We keep aprons, yes?’

‘Of course,’ said Gemma, her eyes twinkling. ‘It would be unhygienic not to.’

‘Why doesn’t, Lilly have to do it too?’ Jack asked quickly. He felt Lilly had been unfairly spared the embarrassment, but mostly he was keen to see her tight bum in the flesh. Although, when he thought about it, he couldn’t for the life of him picture her bum, clothed or otherwise. He had been too fixated on Gemma’s rack. Come to think of it, he hadn’t even paid Lilly’s tits much attention. He corrected his mistake at once giving them a covert evaluation.

Lilly had a formidable pair it couldn’t be denied, and under any other circumstance, Jack’s eyes would have been all over then constantly, but up against Gemma’s heavyweights they didn’t stand a chance. Even in the super-low-cut T-shirt she was wearing, she only managed to draw Jack’s attention away from Gemma for spilt seconds at a time.

‘Lilly has to go out and serve drinks: that’s why she can’t do it,’ explained Gemma, as his eyes flitted back and forth between her jugs and Lilly’s. ‘You two are behind the counter.’ Jack had to admit that this was a fair point. Judie was already slipping out of her jeans and thong. Jack saw the thong and, with a depraved plan in his mind, he made a mental note to watch where she put it so that he could find it later.

Suddenly, he realised that everyone was looking at him expectantly. Awkwardly, he reached under his apron and undid his flies. Feeling a mixture of embarrassment and arousal, he dropped his jeans and boxer shorts and kicked them off. Judie quickly scooped them up and took them into the back room along with her own shed garments. Jack couldn’t help but watch her go; taking his eyes off Gemma’s rack for longer than he had managed since they had met.

Forget Lilly’s arse, he thought, Judie’s is tight! She had narrow hips and pert, compact buttocks that pinched tight one after the other as she walked. Jack felt the sensitive tip of his dick brush against the itchy fabric of the apron and knew he was in danger of tenting it with a full-blown boner. Shit! He tore his eyes off Judie’s ass and found himself staring deep into Lilly’s ample cleavage. Fuck! His eyes flitted away only for his gaze to fall upon Gemma’s corset-up-thrust pillows and that did it. Turning quickly away, his bare arse retreated into the kitchen pursued by a giggle and wolf-whistle from Gemma and Lilly respectively.

The shop opened and the morning rush began as office workers, desperate for a coffee to wake them up, queued up out the door. Jack was rushed of his feet with the amount of breakfast sandwich orders coming through. He was so busy in fact, that he forgot entirely that he was naked from the waist down; that was until, when, whilst bent over lifting a tub of tuna mayonnaise, Lilly entered the kitchen and commented, ‘Those things look funny without hair.’ Jack stood quickly and his low-hangers disappeared back between his legs. ‘They don’t look too cold though,’ she added playfully. ‘All pink and loose.’

‘Do you need something?’ Jack asked trying not to sound terse.

‘I do actually; pass me a cucumber,’ she said, pulling herself up onto the worktop and working down her tight jeans until they were around her supple thighs. Jack swallowed hard and handed her the cucumber. ‘No, that’s too thick.’ Jack swapped it for one with a more manageable girth and passed it her. ‘Perfect,’ she said, slipping the vegetable under her apron. ‘Oh, it’s cold,’ she exclaimed, and then bit her bottom lip with concentration.

‘What are you doing?’ asked Jack faintly.

‘What does it look like?’ she asked with a raised eyebrow. ‘There’s this customer who I can’t stand and he always has a cucumber sandwich. So...’ She gestured to her out of sight, cucumber-wielding hand, now making deep thrusting motions beneath her apron. Jack couldn’t take his eyes off the rise and fall of the garment, which was now accompanied by tantalising, slick, wet sounds.

‘What did he do to you?’

‘Oh,’ gasped Lilly, ‘He called me a bitch.’

‘Why?’

‘Spilt coffee on his nuts – like I did yours, but his was an accident.’ It took a moment to sink in, but eventually Jack realised what she had said.

‘Wha—? Mine wasn’t an accident?’

‘Uh? No. Judie dared me.’

‘That really hurt!’

‘But it was funny.’ Lilly’s words were coming in deep gasps. ‘And you seemed to enjoy the attention from Gemma.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘You came all over her tits.’

‘I did what?’ Jack scoffed, before the awful recollection returned to leave him feeling queasy. ‘Oh, god… But I… Now she’ll never…’

‘That gives me an idea!’ said Lilly, ignoring his minor breakdown. ‘You can give the bastard some of your “special sauce”! I know you’re packing plenty in those big, hairless nuts of yours – I saw how much Gemma had to mop up.’ Jack blushed. ‘Come on! Just a few tugs!’

‘I - I can’t.’

‘You can!’ Lilly insisted. ‘From the looks of that hard-on you’re sporting, you’re ready to go right now.’ Jack noticed his massively pitched apron and swiftly covered it ashamedly. ‘Here, take this pot.’ Lilly tossed him an empty mayonnaise container and when he still looked hesitant she said, ‘Race ya’,’ and began to pump harder with the cucumber.

Though mortified, Jack couldn’t resist the challenge – especially with Lilly’s masturbation fuelling his hard-on. So he put the pot to his dick and began to stroke frantically.

At that moment, Judie entered and raised her eyebrow at the spectacle. ‘What is going on here?’ she demanded. Jack shrieked, instantly turning away so that his bare arse faced her. Lilly, however, didn’t break her rhythm. ‘I’m waiting on a cucumber sandwich.’

‘It’s coming,’ Lilly panted, before throwing back her head to cry, ‘Yes! Yes!’ Her orgasmic screams trailed off quickly and she breathlessly presented Judie with a dripping, pungent cucumber. Judie batted it away with distaste.

‘And what’s he doing?’

‘Making “special sauce”,’ he said weakly, still cowering over his erection. Judie nodded.

‘Okay – get on with it.’

She folded her arms and waited impatiently. ‘I can’t,’ came his pathetic reply.

‘I see,’ Judie said. ‘You need Gemma.’

‘What? No!’

But it was too late, Judie called her into the kitchen and Gemma’s jaw dropped when she saw Jack, still ashamedly holding his rod.

‘He’s making ‘special sauce’ for cucumber sandwich man,’ explained Lilly, ‘but he’s having a bit of trouble. Maybe you could give him a hand?’ Gemma blushed obviously.

‘Come. Chop, chop,’ said Judie.

Still unable to look any of the girls in the eye, Jack murmured over his shoulder, ‘I really don’t think I can.’ Lilly and Judie gave imploring looks to Gemma who looked back uncertainly before eventually buckling and encouraging him.

‘Please, Jack – he’s a prick to me too sometimes.’

Jack fought the awful feeling of self-abasement and began to work his cock mechanically. The girls watched jubilantly – all except Judie who kept looking to her watch with impatience. After a minute of hard pumping at a soft pole, Jack began to forget the withering pressure upon him and get into the swing of things – quite literally, as he unintentionally parted his legs enough to let his balls sway. As Jack’s pumping grew harder and faster and his pendulous, pink plums grew ever more lively, Gemma found herself too embarrassed to watch. When she turned away only to then hear the frantic slapping of his balls against his arse, she left the kitchen, leaving Lilly in barely suppressed hysterics and Judie studying the spectacle closely.

Gemma’s departure was followed almost immediately by Jack’s ‘arrival’. His eyes rolled back into his head and his cock began spurting thick, milky cum into the tiny mayonnaise pot.

When Jack’s load was well and truly shot, he sagged and withdrew a refilled pot much to Lilly’s amusement. She snatched the stinky pot greedily and then looked at Judie mischievously.

‘Don’t you dare!’ gasped Judie in horror as Lilly came towards her with the pot held out threateningly. Lilly stopped short of hurling it at her and giggled impishly. ‘Make sandwich,’ Judie huffed in both anger and relief, and then she went out into the shop.

‘Judie has a huge fear of spunk,’ explained Lilly as she slopped the goo onto a slice of bread. ‘I think she nearly choked on some or something. I, however,’ she continued, spreading the lumpy slime as evenly as it would go with a knife, ‘absolutely love the stuff.’ She chopped the fishy cucumber and dropped a few slices on the bread and then pressed another bread slice down on top.

‘One cucumber sandwich coming up,’ she said with a grin.

10:00 AM

A little later, as the morning rush began to ease, Jack felt himself beginning to stick to his apron. Desperate to freshen himself up, he walked into the back room towards the toilet, only to spot Judie’s shed clothes in a heap on the floor. The black thong stared up at him enticingly. Looking around to make sure he was alone, he bent over and lifted the dainty garment close to his nose. He was about to fill his nostrils with Judie’s most intimate fragrance when he heard someone enter the room behind him. ‘What the hell do you think you’re doing?’ screamed Gemma. Jack looked around guiltily, with the evidence still clinging to his face.

‘I was... I was...’

‘You pervert!’ she yelled, stomping her foot. ‘I thought you were better!’

‘I am, Gemma,’ Jack insisted, the thong flapping about his face as he spoke. ‘This is just a... a...’

‘A dare,’ said Lilly, stepping out of the toilet. Both Jack and Gemma looked at her with surprise.

‘You dared him to sniff Judie’s underwear? She’d go mental and fire both of you!’

‘But that’s not the end of the dare,’ Lilly said with a grin. ‘And Judie will love the second part.’ She turned to Jack and snapped, ‘Follow me.’ Jack followed obediently; whispering thankfully as he went.

As they walked past the counter on their way to the kitchen, Lilly called Judie over. ‘I need you for a dare,’ she said and Judie agreed as long as it was quick. ‘It will be,’ Lilly assured her with a wink.

They all lined up beside the oven and Lilly tugged Jack in front of the appliance and told him to lean over it.

‘Er... why?’ asked Jack apprehensively.

‘’Cause Judie is going to slam the oven door on you balls.’

Gemma gasped and Judie grinned with relish. ‘You’re joking, right?’ asked Jack, horrified. Lilly smiled and shook her head. She leaned in close to whisper:

‘Either you let her do this or I tell her and Gemma the truth, either way, you’re balls are going to get hurt; at least this way you get to keep your job and Gemma won’t think you’re a pervert.’

Jack was impressed by her cunning and his brain was too overloaded by pretty young girls and ball-ache to challenge her. With no other option, Jack nodded and did as she had explained. He lifted the apron and leaned awkwardly over the oven so that his loose nuts dangled in front of the door. Lilly pulled open the door, which pushed his nuts back before they slid over and hung inside read to be trapped. Lilly then closed the door slowly to make sure his balls would be caught fully when it shut and when she was satisfied, she handed control of the door to Judie with a final warning to Jack.

‘Don’t you even think of pulling your nuts up at the last minute – if I don’t see them both slammed fully in that door, you’ll do it again.’

Jack nodded weakly and braced himself best he could.

‘Won’t this hurt?’ asked Gemma naively.

‘He’ll be fine in few days,’ said Judie before slamming the door shut with all the strength her slender frame could muster.

The sound that followed was unexpected.

Because the door never met the chassis, thanks to Jack’s fat nuts, there wasn’t the usual deafening, metallic clang. Instead, there was a soft splat. This was succeeded by a vocal reaction from Jack: a low, throaty mewling, which started almost inaudible, but built up to a high-pitched wail that had Gemma covering her mouth with sympathy and the other two girls giggling girlishly.

The door bounced open and, to the girls’ surprise, Jack’s nuts didn’t appear any different, having instantaneously re-inflated. Jack, however, reacted like he’d lost them. His legs immediately gave and he slid down the oven to the floor where he curled into a tight, sobbing ball.

Gemma rushed to the freezer and pulled out a bag of ice. Judie noticed and said, ‘Oh, no! I can’t watch after last time.’

Gemma recalled the torrent of spunk that had ruined her favourite shirt and reconsidered the ice, putting it back in the freezer. Then, lost as for what else to do, and unable to watch the pitiful sight any longer, Gemma tip-toed past Jack and whispered apologetically, ‘I’m sure you’ll be fine,’ before retreated outside. Lilly and Judie watched his agony for a few minutes more until they could find no more entertainment out of his constant torment.

‘How did you get him to agree to that?’ asked Judie as they left.

‘Wouldn’t you like to know,’ said Lilly.

11:30 AM

Jack was beginning to regain his senses when Judie burst into the kitchen and snapped her fingers impatiently. ‘Hey! Boy. Get up. I have drink needs serving.’

He hadn’t even had time to check he still owned a pair of balls, but nevertheless he slowly and laboriously climbed to his feet, which in itself, proved he hadn’t lost a nut or both. Relieved, he hobbled awkwardly after her.

‘Take,’ she ordered when he finally made it to the coffee machine. She thrust him a coffee and added, ‘Table four. Go.’ Jack nodded wretchedly and accepted the hot mug. Stepping from behind the counter, he scanned the shop for table four to find that there was only one customer around to serve and Lilly – the shops waitress! - was already chatting to her. Jack growled inwardly.

‘Lazy bitch,’ he said and then waddled over to them.

The customer, a girl a year or two younger than him, who bore a striking resemblance to Lilly – even down to the cup-size – smiled up at him.

‘One...’ he examined the milky coffee, ‘Latte?’

‘Thank you,’ she said sweetly. ‘I’m Jamie, Lil’s big sister.’

‘Oh, hi,’ said Jack. He stood there awkwardly as the pair of sister looked up at him in silence.

Finally, Jamie said, ‘You can go away now,’ and Jack turned glumly to stagger back toward the counter. He was halfway there when Jaime called after him, ‘You dropped a napkin.’

Jack knew he hadn’t dropped the serviette, but Judie was watching him closely so he had no choice but to bend over and pick it up. Widening his stance, he bent into a squat and leaned forward for the napkin. As he did so, both Lilly and Jamie burst into hysterical laughter and suddenly Jack remembered that he wasn’t wearing any trousers. Jamie put her fingers in her mouth and wolf-whistled as Jack realised the view he was affording them; with his legs spread wide and his body down low, his swollen, pink balls must have been hanging down low and heavy from between his arse cheeks. His fears were confirmed when Lilly shrieked, ‘See! I told you he shaved them!’ and their laughter doubled.

Indescribably exposed and humiliated, Jack rose slowly, pressing his legs close together to hide his hairless, dangling shame, and then he waddled back behind the counter as quickly as he could.

Judie and Gemma were, uncharacteristically, in tears of laughter; Judie’s usual cool, derisive nature had been overwhelmed completely, though Gemma still managed to retain enough of her humanity to gasp, ‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry,’ between giggles.

Jack retreated into the kitchen, but Gemma hurriedly followed him, giggling despite her best efforts.

‘I’m sorry, Jack,’ she said. ‘I didn’t think you’d seriously fall for it.’

Desperately trying to recoup some dignity, Jack replied, ‘I didn’t fall for it – thought I’d give you girls something to giggle about.’

‘You did that on purpose?’ Gemma gasped. ‘Wow, you are up for a laugh aren’t you? To think, Judie thought you were a bit too serious for us. I knew you were fun.’ She gave him a tight hug that squashed her soft, warm tits wide across his chest. Jack’s dick was embarrassingly quick to respond and Gemma was quick to notice; she pulled back quickly.

‘What’s that?’ she demanded, but Jack had reacted swiftly; slipping his hand inside his apron he pushed out the tented material further in thrusting motions.

‘Got you!’ he said with a nervous chuckle. Gemma eyed him suspiciously for a moment and then burst into laughter.

‘You really are funny!’ she said, walking out of the kitchen. Jack sighed with relief and pulled his hand out of his apron to let the fabric fall back over his deflating stiffy.

A few minutes had passed and Jack had prepared a few lunch sandwiches when Lilly crept in behind him and said, to his surprise, ‘Gemma tells me you were just playing along – showing me and Jamie your cock and balls.’

‘You saw my cock too?’ Jack asked with dismay.

‘Yeah,’ confirmed Lilly. ‘It was hilarious!’ Jack wasn’t sure whether she meant the whole event, or just his cock, but he felt further belittled and violated either way.

‘Anyway, I’m making a fun calendar for us to put up in the back room and I wanted raunchy shots of us all doing our jobs.’

‘Okay...’ Jack said uneasily.

‘I wanted a photo of you holding a sandwich with your privates in.’ Jack was speechless. Lilly mistook his consternation for incomprehension. ‘You just have to put two slices of bread round your meat and veg,’ she elaborated.

‘I get it,’ Jack snapped, ‘But - ‘

‘Please!’ Lilly begged. ‘I’m having mine done bending over a table serving coffee in just my apron... You can take it if you want!’

Jack thought for a second, seeming to warm to the idea. ‘Are the others doing it too?’ he asked.

‘Er... they did it yesterday.’

Jack looked disappointed. ‘I’m not doing it.’

‘Please,’ cried Lilly, her mind raced. ‘Gemma did it lying naked on the counter with only a few coins covering her bits and let me tell you, there’s only some much a fifty pence piece covers when you’ve got jugs that big!’

‘Can I see?’ Jack asked almost drooling.

‘You’ll see when I print off the calendar, which Gemma won’t let me do until we all have our pictures taken.’ Lilly impressed herself at how well she could lie on the spot.

‘And I have to put my bits in a sandwich?’ Jack asked with a sigh.

‘It’s the only funny thing we could think of which involved sandwiches. And like you told Gemma, you don’t mind showing your cock and balls for a laugh.’

Jack was all out of objections. ‘Fine,’ he said. ‘But you go first.’ Lilly agreed chirpily.

‘Come on then – while it’s still quiet outside.’

She handed him a digital camera and dragged him over to the table where her sister still sat.

‘Hello, again,’ Jamie said. ‘I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again today. Are you’re little friends with you?’ Lilly hushed her angrily.

‘He’s taking my calendar photo. I need you to be the person I’m serving.’

‘Sure, whatever.’

‘Great,’ said Lilly beginning to strip.

‘Whoa!’ yelled Jamie as Lilly lifted off her T-shirt beneath her apron. ‘What are you doing, Lil?’

‘Calm down,’ Lilly whispered. ‘It’ll be so worth it.’ Jamie wasn’t convinced, especially when Lilly then began to slip out of her jeans and panties and Jack began snapping pictures of her naked round ass.

‘You better be about to bust this bastard’s nuts,’ hissed Jamie, not breaking her smile for the camera.

‘And more,’ promised Lilly, posing provocatively for another snap.

‘How about you turn your top half towards the camera more,’ suggested Jamie, deciding to trust her sister and go with the flow. ‘That way you’ll show more of your lovely big tit.’

‘Great idea!’ said Lilly, baring Jack some fantastic sideboob. A few snaps later, Lilly announced that Jack had taken enough photos and, coyly turning her ass away from the camera, she bent over and climbed back into her jeans.

When her head popped out of her T-shirt, she said, ‘Now it’s your turn, Jack.’ She snatched the camera off him and dragged him back into the kitchen, calling after her, ‘Coming, Jamie?’

continued

Share: