Nerd's writing corner : Monster under the bed | Forum

Nerd FM-MM
Nerd Dec 30 '16
Well this is more of a pilot than a story to see if it gains enough support to be worthy of becomming a full story. 

Ps. This is a erotic story and contains a bit of smex (this is written this way on purpose btw)

Max always woke up with his balls red and swollen and he always wondered why. As usual he was sleeping naked on a hot summer night and his balls became   low hanging  targets for a phantom, Luna. 

She looked like a human girl except for black lines  on her palms and arms, around the eyes , breast and her crotch area, she also has small black wings because she loves the evil angel look but can change it anytime thanks to her species being shapeshifters.

She creept slowly towards her targets ready to strike and then her fist landed between Max's legs and to her surpise he woke up unlike the other times she did that. She quickly hid under his bed before he could see her. Max was unsure what woke him up but didn't think too much about it and went sleeping again despite his balls aching. It was too dangerous at the  moment to bust his balls physically so she decided to mess with his dreams. She made him dream about a harpy trying to break his eggs by kicking and stomping them. While Luna loved watching it but Max didn't...or at least he thought he didn't. 

A moment Luna mustered hef strengh and appeared on his bed and tried not to wake him up again and leened closer to give his membef a lick causing an erection. She started licking and sucking his member while squeezing his balls , this woke him up and he saw her so she turned  into a shadow allowing her to hide. "Please, come back" He said while he tried to chase her but accidentally rammed his balls into the bedpost , she giggled and became more visible . 

If you want this to get continued let me know 

Share:
Laura F/M
Laura Jan 8
Really hot! I love the original ideas like this one and I would love to see more :)
Nerd FM-MM
Nerd Jan 9
Saddly i have to disappoint you , the next isn't gonna get written soon if at all

Site Tour with Test Users

Site Tour with Test Users

Choose a test user to login and take a site tour.